Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Holiday Haul: Introduction

So, we have this 'Haul' of a trip coming up to visit family over the holidays.  To us it seems like a usual Holiday trip. But as I talk to people and explain our plans, I am realizing that many people don't do as much travelling.  So, at the recommendation of one of my friends and volunteer leaders (he might of been joking), I decided I would blog this trip. So, if your are interested, follow along. I'll post at least once a day. Maybe some pictures, maybe even some video.  I'd love it if you commented with some of your family Holiday events as well. 

Here is our general itinerary...

Friday, after Christmas Eve services we are headed to Grand Rapids for the Lamport family Christmas festivities.
Tuesday/Wednesday we will head to Illinois for the Baker Family Christmas celebration
Saturday its down to St.Louis for my cousin's Wedding reception
Sunday we drive all the way back to Fort Wayne.

Hope you enjoy the 'Haul', I know we will!

No comments: