Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday Haul: Day 3

Well, Yesterday was a complete success! Why? Might you ask. I got to stay in pajamas all day long! Here I sit a day later in the same pajamas. I have not stepped foot outside in over 30 hours. 

Oh its was a great day with family as well.  Tons of fun opening presents with all the little girls, got some video, it was very cute. They are at a good age. They get so excited. I'll try to post soem video of the present opening later.

After opening presents, we had very lazy, relaxing day with family.  We ate lots of food, watched some TV, and just hung around the house. I think we watched all of the movie 'A Christmas Story' in pieces during the commercials of all 25 NBA Games.

The girls were non-stop energy, the entire day.  But hey had a lot of fun. Its really fun to watch them have fun and become friends.

Today will be filled with more relaxing, kids playing and I think some of us are going to try to get a hold of some after Christmas deals. Meijer Thrifty here we come!

No comments: