Monday, June 04, 2007

God's Love of People

As I begin the Book of Romans, I take a special notice to what I normally just pass over. Paul, in all off his letters, shows is genuine care , concern and love for the peopl ethat he is writing to. He truly cares for these people. he is not just writing cordial greetings to set up what he really wants to say. I can tell he cares because he stakes his ministry and relationship with God on his statements towards these people. He sites God as his witness to his longing and encouragements he recieves from them. Furhtermore, he is genuinely encouraged by them. He could easily come to thee people as an authority and teach and preach as he sees fit. But, he is really encouraged and edified by their faith.

I need to continue in this example. I wouldnt say that I do not follow in Paul's footsteps, but I know I could be doing better...

No comments: